You watched them on TV….now you can bake with them
- Choose from 3 hour or 90 min session
- Demonstration by your baking star
- All ingredients & equipment to make the bake yourself
- Baking in pairs
- Music (bring a playlist!)
- Glass of prosecco/soft drink
- Snacks whilst baking
- Post-bake sit down and chat with your celeb baker
- Boxes to take away your bake
What You Need To Know
If your bride is a fab of all things baking, this is the experience for you! Bake alongside your favourite celebrity baker, in a purpose built kitchen in London’s cool East End.
This relaxed and fun baking experience gives you the opportunity to have unforgettable classes with some of the nations most loved bakers from the hit TV show the Great British Bake Off, including the likes of Jane Beedle, Andrew Smyth or Howard Middle. You’ll watch a demo from your baking star whilst you sip prosecco, before cracking with the recipe in pairs, with all ingredients & equipment to whip up something glorious!
Don’t worry if you get stuck – your baking hero will be on hand with assistance and tips as you work through the recipes. After you’ve baked up a storm, after the all-important best bake has been awarded, you’ll get the chance to sit down and get to know your baking legend (and of course take some pics!).
Examples of the baking classes include:
- Bread Masterclass – star bread, crisp breads, focaccia
- Patisserie Masterclass – lemon meringue eclairs, almond praline profiteroles
- Edible gifts – biscotti, meringue kisses, blood orange/lemon madeleines
- Duo of mini tarts – lemon meringue, raspberry & vanilla