LUXURY SOUTH AFRICAN LODGE
The perfect blend of adventure and relaxation in the Eastern Cape of South Africa.
- A private lodge for your exclusive use with 4 en-suite bedrooms and private pool overlooking the Estate
- A fully catered stay fully-catered stay including beautufully prepared meals with local wines, beers and soft drinks
What You Need To Know
This luxury Lodge is set within a 22,000 acre reserve in the heart of the Eastern Cape of South Africa, a place like no other.
It comprises of 4 en-suite bedrooms, sleeping up to 8 guests, and numerous communal living areas, including an expansive deck area surrounding the lodge, leading out to a private pool that overlooks the Estate. The lodge area is enclosed by an electric fence but that doesn’t stop the game from regularly coming and grazing right in front of the lodge. It really is a bucket-list experience to enjoy your morning cup of coffee watching giraffe ambling past!
Enjoy delicious, fresh and elegant food with a South African influence – all sourced from local farmers where possible and always using seasonal ingredients. The food tastes even better when paired with hand-selected local wines! Sit down meals and grazing style sharing meals are prepared and served in the lodge by your own private chef.
This is truly an experience that combines the best of everything; from taking in the breath-taking scenery and relaxing by the pool, day trips to the pristine beaches of the Sunshine coast, champagne tastings, private yoga sessions, massages, exciting game drives and styled photoshoots – you name it, they can add it in for you!
– Day trips to the pristine beaches of Kenton / Port Alfred for some sunshine and seam which include a champagne packed picnic, beach towels, champagne, juice and water, transport to and from the beach to the lodge.
– Private Yoga/Pilates sessions at the Lodge
– Massages, manicures, pedicures, facials all at the lodge
– Photographers and videographers capturing your stay or styled photoshoots with hair & make-up artists
– Game drives from the lodge that include a sundowner stop
– Guided walks on the reserve
– Day trips to a Big5 game reserve (where they have lions, elephant, rhino, cheetah, leopard etc)
– Champagne tasting on the deck by the pool
What Our Hens Say
This is the most unforgettable hen party you can imagine, period. it’s perfect for hens who are looking for something extra special for that someone who’s extra special. if you have friends and family based all around the world, it’s also a great way of combining everyone whilst ticking off genuine once-in-a-lifetime top-of-the-bucketlist activities!